Are you searching for Becoming a Medical Educator Course?
Becoming a Medical Educator Course is a course for postgraduate medical education. This course will take place from 5th February 2018 to 9th February 2018 at Rewley House, 1 Wellington Square, Oxford, and Oxfordshire, OX1 2JA.
This Medical Conference will help postgraduate to understand the concept of advanced medical techniques. This conference will help to get in touch with advanced techniques in the medical field.
This course will include these topics:
- Adult learning relevant to medicine and surgery
- Simulation in training
- Principles of curriculum development.
- How to Design of syllabi and assessment for doctors and surgeons in training
- Valid assessment, including summative assessments and appraisal
This course can be taken:
- A 5-day short course (for credit or not for credit)
- Part of the MSc in Surgical Science and Practice
- Part of the Postgraduate Certificate in Patient Safety
- Part of the Postgraduate Diploma in Health Research
This course will be held at the Department for Continuing Education, Rewley House, and Oxford.